Monday, September 15, 2014

Its me again!!!

 
Oh my word its been awhile. I thought I would never do this blog thing again. However the other day I was reminded of journaling and thought at least the blog was my way of journaling what I am doing.


JOINED A CHALLENGE OR TWO??
Its time for me to shift up gears and start working a little bit harder. I met my goal for this year which is AWESOME, but I can't stay stagnant. Gotta keep moving up!!
This week I am starting two different challenges that my spunky, joyful, energetic friend over at thefitswitch.org is putting on. For the next 7 days on instgram I will be showing ways I am moving, nourishing and believing in myself. Sounds fun to capture myself in photo. Although I may have to learn the art of taking a selfie!!!!    You can follow me at instagram at : http://instagram.com/bellcw


The next challenge starts tomorrow so come on back. I have some big goals ahead and I have 2 more challenges that I think will help jump start my path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.