Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bootie Buster Challenge!!

Okay so I am terrible about keeping a journal but I have been running and my running partner is back in action so now I have someone to run with as well. Today I started my bootie buster challenge that this blog is doing. I may not win anything but I am sure gonna try and if anything we will all be winners when we don't feel like plump turkeys come Jan. 1st. I am kind of excitied to do this challenge it has given me new motivation to wake up early and exercise. Today I got to run with a group of women. I am pretty sure I was the oldest and that I was the only one who didn't compete in track in college but it was still a fabulous time. We ran 6 miles and they flew by for me. It was great listening to others talk and laugh about what is going on in their lives. I have never had a group to run with so I am excitied that these ladies want to meet Saturday mornings and run. Now I have to decide if I am going to sign up for the Newport Marathon. My crazy husband did last night so now it is up to me to get comitted. Can I do it?

Bootie buster challenge numbers

6 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.