Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where have I been!

AAAH, keeping a journal has never been an easy thing for me. I always have the best intentions to write everyday, but as you can painfully see I have missed a few days. However, I do have good things to report. I went for a run on Saturday and stuck to my motto whatever happens, happens. Well that day I happened to run4 miles and was still a bit discouraged cause it still felt like work. (I know running is work but it use to be fun work) I didn't let this get me that day because I said this month was a break month and I was just going to do whatever. So, Monday rolls around and I played hookey. Yep I slept in but it felt good and it was a good thing I did. Monday night my little girl didn't sleep much at all so that meant I didn't sleep much either. THe next morning I thought I would be dog tired but all I really wanted to do was run. So, I dropped my son off at school, packed my baby girl in the B.O.B. and off we went. I am happy to tell you this run was A-W-E-S-O-M-E. The morning was a crisp fall morning which I love. I took my GPS but didn't look at it until I was done. I enjoyed every step of my 4 1/2 miles. Running with no expectations was so perfect for that day. I had planned on only doing 3 but my baby girl was doing great so I took an extra turn. Running with the stroller also helped my work on my form. Stand tall, feet underneath me, kick my butt, and knee forward. That might not make much sense to any of you but it totally does for me. I think I might actually like running once again. I have started looking my a marathon to do in May of 2011 so if there are any readers out there and you know of one please let me know. Gotta get running have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.