Wednesday, December 14, 2011

community

Hi there. Okay I am just going to say it. I miss having a work out partner. I am kinda lonely. There is this blog called, Real mom nutrition  I enjoy reading it. Well she put out a challenge for 12 days of exercising. It was great because she made a page on facebook and you liked her page and then everyone checked in each day with each other to see how they were doing and motivate each other out. I totally enjoyed it. I have joined other blog competitions that are suppose to help you stay on track but they don't have the community feel. I like reading the facebook posts about what people had done for the day. It was like I had a community of workout buddies.The best part was that everybody was at a different level or doing different exercises and it didn't matter. We were just buddies helping each other out.  So, I am wondering is anyone interested in doing this with me?  I would love to check in with anybody or everybody?  We don't have to do it every day but maybe every other day or weekly. We could start a challenge to exercise together from now until New Years day.

Who's in it with me?

THis same blog also found this great 100 push up challenge that I would like to do. Check it out and see what you think

Leave me a comment and let me know and if there is interest I will set things up.
Just keep running. Corrine

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! My running partner just moved so this would be great for me.

    ReplyDelete

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.