Friday, February 11, 2011

I Run

I run
I run because I can.
I run with friends and I run alone.
I run without music most days so that I can hear myself think.
I run before the sun comes up most days.
I run when it is quiet.
I run in the rain.
I run in the cold.
I run in the sun.
I run because it makes me feel strong.
I run because it gives me confidence.
I run because it clears my head.
I run because it helps me get rid of stress.
I run for myself and nobody else.
I run to beat my own time.
I run to prove to myself that I can do hard things.
I run to keep my sanity.
I RUN!!
Corrine.

Why do you run? Finish this for me. If you don't run what do you do that is just for you?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing really. I know that needs to change but I don't even know what I like anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright you, time for you to drop those kids at my house and you go and do any old thing you want to do. I meant it.

    ReplyDelete

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.