Thursday, March 17, 2011

No Motivation!

So this week has been a bust as far as motivation!  I should be running or strength training right now, but here I sit trying to figue out why this week has been so BLAH!  I really hate it when I have a week like this because I end up getting really hard on myself.  I also think, well darn there goes another week that I haven't lost any weight!

I did really well last week, near perfect!  I even got myself outside on Saturday for five miles! Yea me! It was great I loved it.  I also squeezed it in because I had a surprise trip sprung on me.  I was very proud of myself because it was any easy cop-out for me NOT to run.  Over the weekend I was excited to have another good week like that.  Monday came and went and so did Tuesday.  I ran Wednesday, but here I sit again feeling guilty that it is dinner time and I should have done something by now!

Does anybody else have this problem?  What do you do to keep motivated?  

1 comment:

  1. Are you registered yet? Seems like the main thing that keeps me motivated is if I know I have registered and paid $ for something, then I feel like I want to be somewhat prepared. I may have to be registered for something for the rest of my life! Also, the girls I've been running w/ have helped keep me motivated, although they were all on spring break last week, so I had a pretty lazy week too. Don't feel too bad, just start fresh this week. I hope you and maybe Dan are still on for May! We should meet in Blackfoot some Saturday and run their greenway!

    ReplyDelete

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.