Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Smiley face at 5am

So I should be doing laundry or something like that but nope not this week. I will get to the laundry it will happen. I just wanted to show you that I am slowing down and enjoying the moments that matter most. This is  silly picture of my baby but I love his toothless smile. This morning at 5am this little guy was laying next to me wide eyed and smiling and cooing at me. It was a great moment to slow down and enjoy and I didn't even mind that it was 5 am and I my alarm wasn't suppose to go off for another half hour or so. He is getting so big already I need to make sure I enjoy all the moments with him that I can.

Yesterday I had a fun moment too. I took Carter, my 10 year old, shoe shopping. It is so fun to see him growing up. We wanted to try on Vans. Metallica Slip-OnYa, brings back the good old days. Funny how fashion cycles. Well we didn't end up with Vans yesterday but a good pair of shoes came home with us.  It was also fun to watch Madeleine pick our all the sparkly shoes she could find.  Good moments to have fun with even if they are small. 

How about you have you had any good moments this week?  Love to hear about them..

Keep shifting gears. Corrine

1 comment:

  1. You're such a good mom Corrine! Thanks for the reminder to enjoy the little moments! We spent last week back home in Idaho, so too many good moments to share, but I did really enjoy our dinner and hang out time w/ Johanna and the extended Leavitt crew. Now that is a fun crowd! Enjoying some down time this week while I recover and THINK about unpacking. :) Have a great week, and that little guy is adorable, glad you are enjoying him so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Share how you are shifting to a higher gear.